The project objective is to make a meaningful contribution to reducing social isolation, gaps in inter-cultural knowledge of the migrant / refugee and the host country public services and language communication barriers.
The project objective is to make a significant contribution to the society led response to addressing the needs of migrants / refugees and creatively using technology to enact strategies to reduce the language and cultural barriers faced.
- Local events: the project foresees two partner events to promote their activities through invitations to events, presentations to other networking events of local communities;
- All partners will test the methods presented during the training, modifying them and developing them according to the specific needs / constraints of their target groups (local pilot laboratories);
- Two training courses for staff and interpreters / cultural mediators to test the on-line platform.
- Implementation of a web portal to improve the educational offer for students in the field of cultural interpretation and mediation. This innovative product will have content, relevant video and a voice repository as training material to enable students to practice speaking and pronunciation with their students in other partner countries;
- Twelve promotional events (two per partner);
- Creation of six innovative products including web portal, on-line educational material, video and voice repository and a manual for trainers;
- Training for 60 students (10 for partners), to train 30 interpreters and 30 cultural mediators;
- Coordinator: DACORUM COUNCIL FOR VOLUNTARY SERVICE LTD (UK)
- Active Citizens Partnership (Greece)
- RUNI CENTER (Bulgaria)
- SwIdeas AB (Sweden)
- iberika education group gGmbH (Germany)
- Centro Per Lo Sviluppo Creativo Danilo Dolci, Italy
Erasmus+ KA2 – Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices: Strategic Partnerships – VET sector
01/12/2017 – 31/11/2019