PASSIONESL – Learning is our passion
The project aims to create an innovative integrated school educational approach which will improve teaching and learning performance, inclusiveness and equity of pupils at risk of early school leaving, through using therapeutic methods into educational activities and ITC tools.
The therapeutic methods in the educational activities are the major innovation. The most suitable therapeutic methods considered by project specialists to be included in educational approaches for ESL are: expressive therapy (art therapy, dance therapy/movement therapy, drama therapy, psychodrama, melotherapy, writing and bibliotherapy, photo/video-based therapy), emotion focused therapy, group therapy, color and chromotherapy, game therapy, applied behavioural analysis (ABA), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Occupational Therapy, speech therapy and others.
In order to reach this scope, these specific objectives are foreseen:
- To increase learning performance and correct poor behaviour of 125 pupils facing with risk of early school leaving into partner schools. This will be possible by developing intrapersonal and interpersonal skills, connected with social, civic, intercultural and media-literacy ones, through applying therapy-based educational methods;
- To support introduction and effective usage of digital technology for 125 pupils target and enhance continuous communication about ESL problem across different school system actors, through developing a common educational platform with multiple functionalities;
- To increase learning motivation and engagement of 125 pupils facing with the risk of ESL in the partner schools, through enriching the learning experiences and reducing disparities by accessing digital technologies, using ITC tools and therapeutic digital content in the classroom;
- To support teachers from partner organizations to adopt inclusiveness methods, applying more project-based and cooperative/peer-to-peer methods, work into collaborative environment and use digital technologies, involving them into teaching-learning activities and practicing on an educational platform.
- Therapeutic educational activities for ESL inclusiveness.
- Realization of a Handbook for teachers.
- E-learning Platform and interactive therapeutic educational resources.
- Increased learning performance of the target
- Improved behavior of the target
- Increased interpersonal and intrapersonal skills of the target
- Improved educational methods, pedagogies and practices of staff regarding ESL phenomena
- Increased awareness about the importance of parents in preventing early school leaving
- Increased awareness of the cultural/social/economic institution as drivers of knowledge in primary/secondary education
- Internationalization of innovative practices
- Coordinator: SCOALA GIMNAZIALA Nr. 18 (Romania)
- EDUFOR SRL (Romania)
- MUGLA IL MILLI EGITIM MUDURLUGU (Turkey)
- MENTESE CUMHURIYET ORTAOKULU (Turkey)
- WYZSZA SZKOLA BIZNESU I NAUK O ZDROWIU (Poland)
- CENTRO PER LO SVILUPPO CREATIVO DANILO DOLCI (Italy)
- EDUCANDATO STATALE MARIA ADELAIDE (Italy)
- ZESPOL KSZTALCENIA I WYCHOWANIA W KLUKOWEJ HUCIE (Poland)
01/10/2019 – 30/09/2021