MeTURA – Back to the Roots
Based on the perceived needs in the field of Lifelong Learning (LLL) for families and their adult family members with intellectual disabilities (AFMID) in partner countries of Slovenia, Croatia, Italy and United Kingdom, the Family Education project “MeTURA – Back to the Roots” will develop an innovative individualised learning methodology and provide opportunity for the development of basic knowledge, personal, social skills of families and AFMID for their greater autonomy and smaller dependence on institutions.
- Implementation of 5 IOs studying, thanks to guided survey questionnaires, the obstacles and potential of the educators for more effective learning opportunities for families and their adult family members with intellectual disorders (AFMID);
- Implementation of pilot workshops (A4, A5, A6) for families and AFMID in Litija, Ljubljana, Karlovac, London, Palermo: 15 workshops to be carried out in the period March 2020 – June 2021;
- Multiplier events in local environments (E1-E8).
- Examination of the studies (IO1-5) highlighting the real obstacles and potential of the educators for more effective learning opportunities for families and their adult family members with intellectual disorders (AFMID);
- Development of innovative free-access supportive learning tools (IO 06,07,08) for educators based on the findings of IOs (01 to 05);
- Development of educators’ specific skills in training courses;
- International synergy of the partners with local communities (E1-E8) in the process of disseminating the project results.
- Coordinator: Educational center Geoss (Slovenia)
- Zveza Sozitje (Slovenia)
- Centro for Creative Development “Danilo Dolci” (Italy)
- Thrive (UK)
- UOSIKAZU (Croatia)
Erasmus+ KA2 – Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices: Strategic Partnerships for ADULT education
1/10/2018 – 31/08/2021