The idea of the project is to use modern methods used by social media for the improvement of vocational knowledge. Due to the rapid development of Web 2.0 services, and the need to provide attractive and high quality learning content, a slow movement towards integration of learning systems and social media applications has arisen. Therefore, the aim is to equip VET professionals with skills allowing them to deliver knowledge using of social media, thus encouraging youth participation, especially coming from rural area, in learning process.
- Introduction to the use of social network in the field of VET
- Training to use e-learning modules
- Creation of an innovative multidimensional LMS platform integrated with social media and based on the methodology of the CREIN tool.
- Elaboration of VET programmes according to the new labour market needs
- Project coordinator: Danmar Computers, Poland
- BD Centre, Poland
- Know and Can, Bulgaria
- OAKE Associates, United Kingdom
- Centro per lo Sviluppo Creativo “Danilo Dolci”, Italy
- Ciberspacio, Spain
Lifelong Learning Programme – Leonardo da Vinci Multilateral project – Transfer of Innovation (TOI)
01/02/2012 – 30/01/2014
Dario Ferrante: email@example.com