We are looking for 3 youth workers and educators, project leaders or volunteers working in the social sector to involve in the international training course called “News? Really? What news?” which will take place from 16 to 24 November 2019 in Castelo de Vide in Portugal.
The international training course aims is to prevent the phenomenon of political extremism and online radicalisation among young people through the promotion of alternative and positive narratives. It will involve 30 youth workers and educators, project leaders and volunteers working in the social sector from 9 European countries.
Participants will be involved in a wide diversity of activities based on non-formal methods and approaches: from sessions on vulnerability and protection factors in relation to radicalisation to creative workshops, positive narratives on social networks, etc. As such, inspired by the heterogeneity of these activities and the knowledge acquired, participants will be able to properly contribute to the social development of the communities they belong to.
A European certificate of participation will be released to all course participants.
- Residents in Italy
- Youth workers and educators, project leaders or volunteers working in the social sector
- Basic knowledge of English
Information about the training course
- Location: Castelo de Vide, Portugal
- Hosting Organisation: Propósito Inadiável-Associação para Costumes Futuros
- When: from 16 to 24 November 2019 (2 travel) + 6 training days
- Accommodation and meals: fully covered by the Erasmus+ programme.
- Participation fee: 60 €
- Travel costs: Covered by the Erasmus+ programme up to a maximum of EUR 275.
How to participate?
If you are interested, send your CV (max. 3 pages) in Italian related to a letter of motivation in English to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 of October 2019.
 Contact us if you can’t pay the participation fee.