How to help young people in increasing their capacity and promoting their potential?
We are looking for 3 Youth Workers for the “Learning from Each Other” training course organized by our partner Avram Iancu Beius Association in Romania, from 15 to 19 October 2018.
“Learning from Each Other” is a project addressed to 24 young people from six countries and associations with the aim of developing the transversal skills of youth workers on how to improve their relationship with young people, especially those from disadvantaged backgrounds, supporting their social inclusion.
In addition, the project is committed to achieving objectives useful for the training of participants such as:
- to deepen the knowledge of social media,
- to improve socio-civil competences and European citizenship,
- to develop transversal competences,
- to motivate and involve young people to participate in community projects and programmes.
- Adult (over 18 years and no maximum age limit)
- Italian citizenship (or residents in Italy)
- A youth worker with experience in working, stage or volunteering with young people A
Proactive person, open attitude, open-minded, responsible
- Good communication skills in English
- IT skills and minimal knowledge of the use of social media tools
Information for participants:
- Dates: From 15th to 19th October 2018
- Location: Beiuş, Bihor County, Romania
- Accommodation and meals: covered by the project
- Travel costs: tickets financed by the Erasmus+ programme up to a maximum of €275 (in accordance with Erasmus+ guidelines).
- Attendance fee: €60
To apply, send your CV in English, and a motivation letter no later than 12th September 2018 to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
 If the participant in the mobility is unable to cover this contribution, please contact us.