The project contributes to achieve Europe 2020 benchmarks: to decrease number of low-skilled adults in mathematical skills up to 15%, to increase employment rate by 75%; to raise participation of adults in lifelong learning by 15%.
M-EASY’ aims and objectives are directly coherent with Adult Education sector priorities, improving and extending the supply of high quality learning opportunities tailored to the needs of individual” and “Extending and developing educators’ competences”.
‘M-EASY’ project aims: 1) to supply high quality ICT-based, including mobile-based, learning opportunities for developing, re-skilling or up-skilling basic mathematical skills of low-skilled adults, including refugees, asylum seekers and migrants; and 2) to increase awareness within the local communities about the importance of educational help for low-skilled adults, including refugees, asylum seekers and migrants. To achieve these aims the following objectives are foreseen:
- To improve the integration of low-skills adults through developing their mathematic skills by using problem-solving ICT-based approach;
- To monitor, assess and collect learners achievements in order to facilitate the validation of obtained basis skills;
- To extend and develop educators’ competences needed for effective training of the low-skilled;
- To increase engagement of local communities to foster inclusion and integration of low-skilled adults though education and learning.
The project will help to solve the problems (highlighted by the chosen priorities) : limited possibilities for employment for low skilled adults; their low motivation to learn; the lack of basic and specific competencies of adult educators practitioners’; not enough attention is paid to effective marketing of adult education services in order to attract and motivate learners to be more active in the education process; the lack of attractive specific training programs for learners using ICT and OER; knowledge and good practices to deal with learners with fewer opportunities and disadvantaged backgrounds.
- National workshop for adult educators
- National workshop for Multiplying for local Communities and other stakeholders
- Educational workshop for Local Communities “Success of the integration of low-skilled adults through education”
- Short-term joint staff training events
- Toolkit for adult educators: “Developing competences needed for effective running of ‘M-Easy’ training course
- Training course ‘M-Easy’ to develop mathematics skills of low skilled adults, including refugees, asylum seekers, migrants
- Coordinator: SOCIAL INNOVATION FUND SIF (Lithuania);
- Danmar Computers LLC (Poland);
- CARDET (Cyprus);
- Kauno rajono svietimo centras (Lithuania);
- Vizuali reklama (Lithuania);
- DIE BERATER UNTERNEHMENSBERATUNGS GESELLSCHAFT MBH (Austria);
- Centro per lo Sviluppo Creativo “Danilo Dolci” (Italy).
National Agency (Lithuania) Erasmus+ KA2 Strategic Partnerships for adult education
01/09/2017 – 31/12/2019