The III meeting of the ALICE project was held in Sofia on April 8th and 9th. The partners met up in order to assess the work done so far and to discuss about the next steps of the project.
ALICE project intends to experiment educative and social pedagogic practices related to the application of pro-social measures aiming at involving local communities in the promotion of social inclusion of students of secondary schools, which have been selected among different EU Countries.
During the meeting, particular attention was given to the contents of the Training of trainers with will be in may. The main aims of training educators are connected with providing information, ideas and practical tools to the members of the “Learning communities” in order to help them improve the social content in the classroom activities.
The main topics of the Training are:
- Meaning of Prosociality and of its educative contents
- How to increase the role of the motivation as a factor for the inclusion
- Increase the awareness of informal and non formal educators
- Reducing prejudice and stereotypes, promoting respect of others, in their diversity
- Analyzing the existing practices about inclusion
- Improving the educators’ skills in order to effectively
A selected group of teachers or representatives of other educative agencies will take part in a Summer school in Città di Castello – Italy from 15 to 17 July.
ALICE lasts 2 years and funded by Erasmus+ Programme, KA3 – Support for Policy Reform.
The project partnership consists of six organizations around Europe:
- Coordinator: Fondazione Hallgarten Franchetti Centro Studi Villa Montesca (Italy);
- Documenta Creaciones Multimedia Avanzadas SL (Spain);
- Stichting The Global Alliance for LGBT Education (The Netherlands);
- Regional Directorate of Primary and Secondary Education of Crete (Greece);
- Center for the Study of Democracy (Bulgaria);
- Centro per lo Sviluppo Creativo “Danilo Dolci” (Italy).
For further information, please contact Irene Ippolito, coordinator on behalf of the Centre for Creative Development “Danilo Dolci”: firstname.lastname@example.org.